Over and over and over and over and over and

 I have nothing inside, like really nothing on my chest. Don't you dare bring your light cause I feel nothing even when you're around. All the special times it seems they were just a fantasy, but I don't wanna wait anymore, cause reality hits really hard.

And I'm full of death, death, death, I might be the typical sad girl even though my body won't stop fighting, I can't feel nothing but rage, I feel nothing but my bleedin' scars, all the things that look beautiful to my eyes they're nothing but a fantasy. 

They say they love me but I don't even get a call, I'm alone all the time, brushing my hair, feelin' a little deep insane, wanna kill myself. It's alarming. Wanna scream on those letters, wanna start a fight, wanna love them with an open heart, I might kill myself soon... or I might not. 

Darling, please. Please. Please don't go, maybe God can only see but do nothing for us.

Comentarios

Entradas populares